Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Recife, 07.03.07

This night I had a wild dream….
I was in the middle of a desert, everything around me had this orange glowing, the wind blew strongly and I was a kind of leading people throughout this vast desert to a safe place. Suddenly I looked at my arm and saw that there was a metal device encrusted in my wrist, it was a round plate that looked like it was implanted in my arm and I tried to get rid of it and when I finally got it, I could see the muscles, end vessels and nerves, it was a strange sensation. I saw myself there staring at my flesh for a long period with amazement. Than I woke up!

It was 03:00 in the morning and I could not sleep anymore. There were so many thoughts spinning in my mind. I stood up and went to the balcony to lie down on the hammock. My mind was really busy with all the last events of my life and I decided to give myself some Reiki while I was reflecting upon my issues. I felt a sudden peace of mind and after 2 hours of Reiki and reflections, with voices in my head giving me good advises I went back to my bed.
If you cannot change some situation, do not stress yourself, just accept it and let it go.
I hope that my school papers can be stamped in the Netherlands as soon as possible and sent back to me so that I can go on with its process of validation.

No comments: