Friday, October 14, 2005

mce2











Quantos dias faltam para…?
Para…...
Para.........
Quantos dias....?
Quantos faltam...?
Faltam quantos para...?

Quantos para...................................?

Parar...______!

.

I have to...........................................
I have to............................................................

How much time do I have...?
How many times do I have to….?
Do I have…?
Do I have dias…?
how many days...?
Faltam many days to,,,,

I have to….....................................................I have to…...................................................

Do I have…?
do I…?
do...?
may I speak...?

what...???????????????????????????why…??????????????????????

what do I do…?
Why do I…?

Do I do...............?

I....!

Why...?
What...?

May I ask...?
May I cry…?
May I…?
why may I do…?

Quantos faltam para…?

Para…!

To the end…................................................................
Quantos faltam...?

ponto!

Now, there is no more questions...............................................................

now.................................

more and more.....................

and now.................?

more....

do you have any question…?

Do you…?

May I ask…?


You may ask a question…!

You own your questions…........................................

Now...................?

More and more..................
nothng more................

Questions????????????????????????????

May I…?
May…?

Now!?

What were we talking about…?

Are you asking…?
what are you asking…?
Why are you asking…?

No more questions now….!!!!
now and ever........................

This is my floor.................

This is my air........................

This is my body.......................................

This is mine...

This is to me!

And this.................
this is is also mine!

I am mine..................
am I........................?

This is my mind.............
It is in your mind.........
In your mind...???

Your mind is mine...!

Do you mind....?

Ich möchte mich in dir vernichten...............................
Ich möchte du sein..................................................

O corpo morre????????
The body dies..................
You die???????
I die...........!

do I....?

My death

Plastic love...
My love....
The love is mine....

This is my love...
This is reincarnation....
kakakakakakakakaka

This is....................

This is…..?
What is this….?
That’s mine…

Du möchtest nicht sein...............
du möchtest nicht…
Aber du bist.....

Sei du...!!!!!!

Sei......!

Ich bin...
Ich bin dabei...
Ich bin bei mir...
Wo bist du...?

Who are you...?
come closer......
do I know you..?

Hallo….

Are you there…?

Hallo…!!!!

Can you listen to me….?

No comments: